In this course you will learn Hebrew vocabulary related traveling by foot or by transportation, vocabulary that will help you ask for directions and find your way in a new place, or give directions to someone who needs them. In the grammar part, we will introduce you to two new topics: the Beinoni Pa’ul and to the different phrases involving the word Kol, and their different meanings. In the interactive story, you plan a trip to the old city in Jerusalem with Maria and Jascha. A kind hotel receptionist will explain to you where you need to go!
3. In the interactive story, you will read about a trip to Mea Shearim togother with Izaak and his friends: Jasha, Maria and Gabriel.
In this course you will learn basic Hebrew vocabulary related to tourist attractions such as a zoo and an art or history museum. This time we will learn describing time: review reading and writing hours, and then we will learn time phrases, time clauses and time sentences. In the reading section, we will follow Jascha and Maria as they meet new friends and try to make a plan for a day out and listen to Maria describing her visit to the zoo, and to a conversation between Jascha and a museum clerk.
This course is divided into 4 main sections:
1. Vocabulary related arriving at an airport and travelling to your destination.
- impersonal sentences in the past and present tense,
- the past tense of יכול and צריך,
- the preposition אצל
3. In the interactive story: here you will meet two tourists who just arrived at the Ben Gurion Airport and wish to find their way to Jerusalem.
4. Listening comprehension part:
- in the first listening you will listen to Yasmine, who is trying to find her way to the Yellow Submarine,
- in the second one, you will listen to a shared-taxi driver explaining about his service.
Good luck! בהצלחה!